Wednesday 7 February 2018

Facing Trials yani kupitia majaribio!

Facing Trials “Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.” James 1:2-3 quote end Mawazo: “Hang in there!” There are few traits more important than perseverance. Most important accomplishments in life happen because of perseverance. Most “luck” occurs when we’ve persevered long enough for the “magical moment” to come along — in other wordsI have seen it all from my own experience as I advocate for the rights of persons with disabilities. ww.mugambipaul.com you have to have “roho ya chuma” , I don’t believe in luck. Edison said it best: life’s greatest feats, the world’s greatest discoveries, his own most fantastic inventions are “1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” “Hang in there!” and see the glory of God come through in you, not because of luck, but because of God’s grace, love, and Providence! After all the persons I expected to ride along the voyage dropped on the way I was left with one option. One of the assignments against the people of God is to oppress them by wearing them down (Daniel 7:25). You may have experienced debilitating discouragement. You may feel assaulted and assailed from every side. In the name of the Ancient of Days, you can resist this oppression. Hear God’s words in 2 Chronicles 20:15 and 17. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.'” You can be afraid and discouraged because of the vast army against you, or you can be confident and encouraged because God is with you. He is your hope and your victory in the battle. In His great heart He has a plan for your welfare, to give you a future and a hope. You are anointed with grace to stand with hope, encouragement, and positive assurance of seeing His goodness at work in your life. Run to the joy of the Lord that is your strength. Be blessed with endurance and encouragement as you stand in the One who fights your battles for you. Look to your Father in heaven in devotion and trust. He is with you when you are discouraged and not at peace. His presence never leaves nor forsakes you. The name of the Lord is a strong tower to which you can run and are safe (Proverbs 18:10). Hide there in Him from the devourer and the accuser. Hide in Him from heaviness and discouragement. He wants to cover your weariness with His blanket of strength. I remember vividly how those who benefited or have hard me advocating for rights of persons with disabilities offered moral support via prayers and others kept communicating. I had to be careful of the moves I make that’s why God’s promises upon me have taken place. Once you take the high risk of sacrificing for the majority blessings follow you in a mighty way. Even if some will wear sheep’s skin you must match ahead. My ally who never left me on this journey for ever, no matter what you will remain glued to me You so me throu the storms and ensured I crossed safely. You reminded me of the many happenings in my life of which sometimes I forgot to say thanks to the almighty and these kept me focused. “You have celebrated His intervention in your life many times and many ways. Be blessed to remember how He has shown Himself strong to you. He gives endurance and encouragement. He will continue to reveal Himself to you.” Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was broken, even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents. We are human and we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference. Jesus rebuked winds and waves, saying, “Peace be still.” You are blessed by the One who stills the storms (Mark 4:39). Another time, Jesus commanded Peter, “Come to me.” Peter stepped out of the boat onto the wind-driven waters, but when he took his eyes off Jesus and looked at the waves, he sank. Whether Jesus stills the storm or invites you to come to Him on it, you will be steadfast, immovable in Him, unless you look at the tempest. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. He will come alongside, lift you up, strengthen, and refine you to bring about His sure purposes. You can stand in the rule and dominion of the Prince of peace. Be blessed in His great faithfulness to you that is new every morning. Be blessed in the name of the One who bids you come to Him (Matthew 14:29).

No comments:

Post a Comment