Thursday 15 February 2018

I choose to be the person I want to be AKA chaguo ni langu

After facing several ups and downs you have to ensure that you don't go down with history that you are the guy who never acted or changed the lemon in to lemonade. to further this issue is when the society awaits you to obey or live within what they call their standards but for me Mpofu namba 1 I see myself that i should strive to be ahead of the game. This is the truth since when you are a Blind person you must strive to convince everyone and more so 5 times that you can make it and you can deliver a certain task. not many employers, business guys believe in us but wait a minute we deliver. what drives the inner me is to know that I want a better generation. future Blind or even other disabled and vulnerable individuals should not undergo adversities or trajedies as I have either been a victim or hard of the unrecorded stories. I normally tell people to Reset there Perception ofthemselves since "The Universe does not respond to who you are, the universe responds to who you think you are, the Universe is responding to who you feel you are. This is such an important insight! The things you allow into your life are a direct reflection of who you FEEL you are. If you FEEL broke, unsuccessful, blocked, stunted, or strained, you can only allow situations that amplify those feelings. this is what happens when you allow your self to guide your mindset. If you FEEL blessed, abundant, free, happy, and successful, you can only allow situations that amplify those feelings. Most of us bounce back and forth between all of these positive and negative feelings from day to day, so we experience a mix of good and bad attractions. To allow a steady flow of abundance, happiness and success, you need to work on FEELING like a person who is abundant, happy and successful on a CONSISTENT BASIS. It's a work in progress, so don't get frustrated if you still bounce around a bit as you work on it. Just keep "resetting" your perception of yourself and steadily lean in the direction of being that blessed, abundant person, and in a relatively short period of time you'll notice substantial corresponding movement in your outer life. read more on www.mugambipaul.com It's good to have standards in life. Mpofu namba 1 I strife to have high staandards. Don't settle just because it's what's expected of you. It is good to stand for something - I believe disability rights are rights like any other. we deserve respect and dignity. don't just wait for the flow to drag you along. It is good to have your own dream - don't grow old living another's dream. Take chances on life. i have done it, why not you? Take chances on yourself. Push your own limits. Walking your own path may mean wading through unfamiliar territories. it surely pays when you have a stand. you might face tribulations but sun rises after darkness. But it is also a change to get to your destiny experienced and stronger. I remember vividly when I had to make the ultimate decition of furthering my career after short service and the experience i gained from the hunchoes a story for another day. I found myself at the helm, no one to count on, when I looked behind, right, left, centre all of them had gone. it was a tamutious voyage from the top of the mountain and now the task of of making to the peak. anyway walking alone is scary, but the perks are more enjoyable than being stuck on the cheering squad. this made me realize that when you have standards, you are fearless! what kept me on the cliff is nowing that what I was doing was extremely right and virtuous for geneerations yet to come. I have never dared not to talk to any person no matter the status since i nkew where I am coming from and what I want to live behind when God decides to invite me kule kwake. I would interact with different cadres of people and i would appreciate there insites. some times many heart breaking stories, others begging for support which was mostly even beyond my capacity. Don't devalue or hurt anyone in life. You may be powerful today, but remember, time is more powerful than you! One tree makes a million match sticks & only one stick is needed to burn a million trees. So be good and do good because time and circumstances can change at any time........... ~  I choose to be the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment