Monday 19 February 2018

Turn Pessimism Around AKA geuza ghasi kuwa chanya!

Turn Pessimism Around When your mind is ruled by a pessimistic outlook, you automatically imagine the worst possible outcome and hold it as your expectation. I remember very well once on the cliff, no one to look up to the way my mind got in to this deep and dip thoughts of negativity. no one to surround with and no one to share what was inside me. The more you think about something, the stronger it takes hold of you, which is why the Bible teaches that we should “run from anything that gives you the evil thoughts . . . but stay close to anything that makes you want to do right” (2 Timothy 2:22a TLB). Temptation begins by capturing your attention. What gets your attention arouses your emotions. Then your emotions activate your behavior, and you act on what you feel. The more you focus on “I don’t want to do this,” the stronger it draws you in. Ignoring a temptation is far more effective than fighting it. Once your mind is on something else, the temptation loses its power. So when temptation calls you on the phone, don’t argue with it — just hang up! Sometimes this means physically leaving a tempting situation. This is one time it is okay to run away. some ttimes i would Get up and turn off the television set. i would literally walk away from a group of individuals that is gossiping. some times I even could switch off the phone in order to be in my own world. I learnt the hard way To avoid being stung, stay away from the bees. this are eventiful times where even the strong find themselves in dialema. I travel to the devil's sites and then notorious thoughts of judas escariotte keep blazing. this is the only time wehn your best ally tries to tell you it will be okay you don't even believe. the negative thoughts just keep on pouncing as if they are on the dancing floor. Depression is real. It is a consistent, invisible battle that affects even the strongest of us. Hiding, secrets, and not being able to be yourself is one of the worst things ever for a person. It gives you low self-esteem. You never get to reach that peak in your life. You should always be able to be yourself and be proud of yourself. this mind engaging thoughts had disappeared from me. if I was able to see from the mirror I know I won't believe it was me. the mere thoughts that people worked the clocke to ensure that I don't arise kept being reenergized. Even worse, you usually have no "evidence" to support your belief that things will go wrong, you are just choosing to think they will. what kept me on is lieing on a coach and remembrance of sweet times. I lay straight even going with out food and felt better. this was a great medication especially when I Turn this around by challenging any prediction for doom or gloom that comes out of my mouth. The moment i caught myself thinking or saying something pessimistic, i pause and ask myself, "Why do I think that's true? How do I really know it's true? Am I willing to suspend judgment and wait and see what happens?" my ally kep reminding me of better things yet to come. The more i challenge these negative predictions, the more i open to greater possibilities. for sure nilitunda fruits from this development.  i remember vividly skype calls from my ally " Take time to appreciate today for the beautiful gift it is. It does not matter if everything in your life is not the way you want it to be. It doesn't matter if you are surrounded by annoying people. It doesn't matter if you have nagging worries in the back of your mind. It doesn't matter if you're stressed or overwhelmed by responsibility. My ally you shall for ever remain engulved in my heart you supported me in time of need. All my ally had to do is listen and talk to me. Each and every day is a gift, filled with many precious moments. You just have to pause every now and then and acknowledge them, be thankful for them. And when you do, all of those irritations fade into the background. you know Paul do your best anyway, remember Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are. Mpofu you have been doing this! do not allow the negative thoughts to bring you down" My ally is what kept me to believe and find myself That’s it. Because the greatest need of all of us is simple to be appreciated. When you take two minutes to listen to somebody else, you could be changing their life. They will feel appreciated. Loved. Wanted. And that can sometimes be all the push they need to get out of bed and fight depression. Depression is strong. But love is stronger. So love those around you. Always. I am willing to see my circumstances in a better light. I would sometimes camp to read pastor's moment famours verse “Fill your minds with those things that are good and that deserve praise: things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and honorable” Philippians 4:8 (GNT). let me encourage you my brother and sister, Are you in a time of darkness? You can’t see the way. You don’t understand what’s happening. It makes no sense to you. Tell God about it and then leave it with Him. He knows the way and He is leading you into a new day. I remember asking myself why do I have to undergo all these mystries? why have I sacrificed to fight for the rights of persons with disabilities and now am the one being haunted? you can imagine putting your life over others and they don't recognize. for me it was do good anyway. I remember in Sunday school when I was young the bibilical story of Joseph. Take Joseph for example. God had told him that he would be ruling one day. Instead, for years he endured the exact opposite. He was rejected by his brothers, sold into slavery and endured a long imprisonment. Yet, all the while God was preparing him for a new day when the promise would become reality. Joseph scenerios kept playing in my mind and I said let it be! Sometimes the worst thing that has ever happened to me eventually became the best thing that ever happened to me. I tried my level best to believe that maybe even the tough times are lead me toward something wonderful.   Today's happiness seems my yeserday tears. now I believe that everything happens for my higher good. I leave you with the great words of Shannon L. Alder, " Your dignity can be mocked, abused, compromised, toyed with, lowered and even badmouthed, but it can never be taken from you. You have the power today to reset your boundaries, restore your image, start fresh with renewed values and rebuild what has happened to you in the past." www.mugambipaul.com

No comments:

Post a Comment